R&D Tax UK Limited - pharmaceutical
If you are not getting the most from R&D Tax Credit call us now on 01962 713733 or 05602 587425 (BT BroadbandTalk) or use the contact us link for email
The development of Pharmaceuticals may seem central to the premise of R&D Tax Credit. However, even here there are typically opportunities to enhance claims and consider areas outside the R&D laboratory.
- A manufacturer of pharmaceuticals had a significant claim for their product development, but had claimed very little of their manufacturing process development and the trials that were required to prove (and improve) process capability. This had a significant impact on the size of their claim.
- A manufacturer sought to improve the Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) and extend the service intervals of their process equipment. The activity undertaken to achieve this was eligible for R&D Tax Credit.
Other areas for consideration within a pharmaceutical environment are development of:
- High speed product manufacture equipment
- Energy reduction programmes
- Quality and inspection systems
Specialists in R&D Tax Credit / R&D Tax Relief / Research & Development Tax Credit / R&D Tax Credits